Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Bryton Bradshaw has arrived!!

We are honored and humbled to announce the birth of our sweet baby, Bryton Odile Bradshaw!! She was born Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:06 a.m. at 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and 21 inches long. She is healthy, strong, adorable, and sweet, yet sometimes "spunky" I guess you could say :) I am healing well and Colter and I have enjoyed learning how to be parents together. It has been a welcomed challenge, but we are so touched every day that the Lord blessed us so greatly with this precious little girl! I will tell more of her story as soon as I get some more time. Gotta go-- its feeding time for sure!






12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little girl!! Being a mom is a wonderful and special gift. Congrats!!

kent and liz said...

Congratulations you guys! She looks like the sweetest little thing. Kels, we need to catch up! Love ya.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet her for ourselves.

The Fuller Family said...

Yay!!! Congrats. I have been waiting for this post. I m so happy for oyu guys. She is adorable. I love that pink number she is wearing with the leapord. So cute!!You are going to be a great mother.

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Hey kels! I didn't know you had a blog! Your little girl is so adorable! She totally looks like you! Congratulations!

sassy red said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! You look great, of course:) I wish I looked that good after labor! I am so happy for you guys!

Becky said...

Hi Kelsee, You don't know my family, but your husband does. At least I hope he remembers the Bowler family from when he served his mission in Manchester, NH. We fed him so often, we considered claiming him on our income tax. LOL Anyhow, I was so happy to come across your blog. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Becky said...

Hey Colter,

We'd love to hear from you! Especially Richard! Our phone number is 406-251-3252. If you're on Verizon, my cell# is 406-493-7468, Scott's is 406-493-7469.

Becky

Mary-Sunshine said...

She sure is cute! LOVE YOU!

Shannon said...

Hey Kelsey! I found your blog! Bryton is sooo beautiful! We miss you all so much. I hope all is wells with you!

-The Bergen Family- said...

Hey hey, I found ya! ;) This is Lynette, haha. Cute blog!! Hopefully we can stay in touch through blogs! Hope all is well!
Lynette

Brett and Rachel said...

Kelsee, I can't believe I stumbled onto your blog. CONGRATS!!! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! So fun to get all caught up!